Tuesday, December 25, 2012

College Kid Once Again

     I thought that I was done with school. Especially after graduating with an AA and then being an English teacher for six months out of this year. However, it seems that God wants me back in school, for whatever reason. I leave in just under two weeks to embark on my college campus experience at God's Bible School and College. For now, I plan to study in the missions department, and then pray about what God has for me after this semester. After these last 13 months, I've learned that I can't be too sure about what lies ahead, but I can be sure that God is preparing me and guiding me in His will.

    At this point, I'm looking forward to studying again, as well as making new friends that are my age. From my experiences of GBS, I know I can also look forward to exceptional classes that will edify and encourage me. There are a couple of girls there that I know already who I think will be great friends. But I would always love a visit from family... :)

3 comments: